Glamour reigns in the design of the Allura Collection. Framing each piece is a decorative beveled mirror accent that enhances the illumination from the touch-engaged LED backlight of the headboard and mirror, as well as the under-light of the night stand. Alligator embossing and high polished crystal-enhanced hardware boldly accent the silver finish as does the silver bi-cast vinyl crystal-tufted headboard insert of the collection.
Dimensions: 58 x 78.75 x 59.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 135.30 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 108.25 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 58 x 78.75 x 59.5H
- Headboard width: 58"
- Headboard height: 59.5"
- Footboard width: 58"
- Footboard height: 26"
- Rail to floor: 7.5"
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Made of Bi-cast vinyl (faux leather), faux alligator embossed veneer and mirror
- Silver finish
- Tufted button Bi-cast Vinyl (faux leather) upholstered headboard with LED lighting and beveled mirror frame
- Faux alligator embossed footboard with beveled mirror frame
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Foundation/box spring required
- Assembly required
- Fabric Color: Silver
- Fabric Content: 79% PVC, 7% PU - 7%, 14% polyester
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 9.8520
- Piece per Carton: 1
||California King Bed, LED Lighting
||79.5 x 88.75 x 59.5H
||Eastern King Bed, LED Lighting
||79.5 x 84.5 x 59.5H
||Queen Bed, LED Lighting
||63.75 x 85 x 59.5H
||Full Bed, LED Lighting
||58 x 78.75 x 59.5H
||Night Stand, LED Lighting
||28 x 17 x 28.25H
||64 x 17 x 39.25H
||Mirror, LED Lighting
||47.25 x 1.5 x 38H
||38 x 17 x 51.25H
||Vanity Dresser with Mirror
||64.5 x 17.75 x 70H
||17 x 17 x 19.25H
||54.25 x 18.5 x 19.5H
||4pc Set (QB+NS+DR+MR)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.