Retro lines need not stay in the past with the mid-century inspired lines of the Lucille Collection. The beige fabric chair features a contoured chair back with button-tufted accenting and stylishly appointed cherry finished wood legs, providing a look that shows your classic personal style. Additional fabric offerings that range from neutral to bold - gray, blue and orange.
Dimensions: 31 x 30.5 x 31.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 46.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 40.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 31 x 30.5 x 31.5H
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm height: 24.5"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Textured fabric upholstery
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Exposed wood legs with espresso finish
- Button-tufted chair back
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Fabric Type: Textured
- Fabric Color: Beige
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 9.7400
- Package Dimension: 30.75 x 30.25 x 24.75H
- Piece per Carton: 1
- Assembly Instruction:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.