Broyhill by Sealy Galveston Mattress:
This mattress features Sealy's most rigorously tested materials along with a comfortable tight top. Motion-reducing coils, targeted gel memory foam and cushioning specialty gel foams deliver full-body support, while the moisture-wicking, antibacterial soft-knit helps keep you cool and keeps the mattress protected.
Product dimensions: 79.0"L x 60.0"W x 13.0"H
Product weight: 88 lb
Material: Steel, polyurethane foam, polyester fabric
End use location: Indoor
Spot clean only
- Queen medium tight top mattress
- MoistureProtect cover treatment is designed to wick moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you comfortable
- Surface-Guard Technology protects the mattress surface from odors and staining caused by bacteria and common allergens
- SealyComfort Gel Memory Foam disperses your weight across the mattress, relieving pressure for maximum conforming comfort
- SealyComfort Super Soft Formed Foam delivers all the flexible, durable, breathable benefits of SealyComfort Gel Foam but with an upgrade
- With Zoned SealySupport Gel Memory Foam, durable materials reinforce the center third of the mattress to provide additional support
- This breathable version of the DuraFlex Coil Edge increases mattress durability and aids airflow to help keep you cool and comfortable
- Broyhill encased coils deliver increased stability and support, more flexibility for personalized comfort, and reduced motion transfer
- All Sealy foams meet CertiPUR-US safety standards for emissions, content, performance and durability
- Designed and built to order in the U.S.A
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.